- Increase level of imaan through greater understanding of Islam.
- Understand the Islamic commands and its prohibitions and their reasons.
- Develop greater appreciation of Islam and become proud to be a muslim.
- Develop love of Allah, the Prophet, and the Quran
- Develop spirituality and practice as they learn Islamic rules & etiquette.
- Instill conscience: loving goodness & hating evils.
- Develop enough knowledge to be able to successfully guide others to Islam.
- Be a good role model for the children, and practice what we teach and preach.
- Teach the Qur’an memorization and recitation classes into smaller subgroups.
- Start and end the class with dua, and create an Islamic atmosphere in the class.
- Create interest by brain storming what they already know about the topic.
- Teach the topic thru lecture, interactive sessions, and practice exercises.
- Relate the topic with real life situations relevant in todays world.
- Encourage relevant questions, derive conclusions and lessons from topic.
- Follow up with homework assignments to continue learning till next session.
- Periodic Assessment and Review of topics for better and deeper understanding.